13 December 2011

Natural Belle For Violent Lips


Jessie J eat your heart out! direct from LA Violent Lip Tattoos are finally available in the UK at Boots store up and down the country. I was lucky enough to be invited to model some of the crazy designs. 5 UK bloggers where shot by Priya Sonn and made up by Top Make up artist Chantelle James, we also featured in this great behind the scenes video.
Violent Lips have been seen on Jessie J, The Kardashians & Kelly Rowland, with a little practice I'm actually quite good at applying them now! you cut them to shape then dab them with water like those old school fake tattoos (unfortunately I can't bring Chantelle everywhere with me) for the shoot I went for leopard print this is such a great look, I snagged a few extra's to rock over Christmas with a turtle-neck dress (lets those lips do all the talking)
 BIG Thanks to those who made it happen!



You can get violent lips Boots Store Nationwide and Online



Looking for something? Search Natural Belle

Loading...

Followers